I too am a die hard Leica fan when it comes to LRF. Started with the 1600 then 1600B. Moved to the Geovid HD-B's then a few years back the 3200.com's and late last Summer received my Geovid Pro's. I can't say enough good about them. I suppose for the glass experts who "just" glass any LRF in a bino reduces overall glassing experience but i'm no glass aficianodo. I can sit all day with the Pro's glued to my eyes and have zero issues. The ability of the Pro's to not only find a target, range it but to be able to dope it, elevation and wind, in a meer 1-2 seconds is phenomminal! It's the most intutive on any of the Geovid's i've run as well as quick to make changes in wind direction. The Pro's really shine when bluetoothed with a Kestrel 5700 Elite. Take a wind speed and direction. Let both go to sleep to save battery and when needed, simply hit the Kestrel power button and pocket it. Hit the Pro's power button and they instantly bluetooth. Locate and range the target and you have instant dope/wind hold no matter the compass direction you are lasing the target.

Alan