Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Like ALL of this stuff, it's what you WANT to use! All the people that come on these threads saying no way, they're too expensive, or, I'll keep using what's always worked for me, no need to change, then don't! If we all drove only what we needed, they'd still be making Yugos! I don't have to have my 600 HP Camaro, but I sure enjoy it!

When it comes right down to it, there aren't many things associated with a hunt that are cheaper than a bullet, and pretty sure nothing else is quite as important!

I've been talking with Steve, from Hammer Bullets, about a specific rifle of mine with specific criteria and using one of his bullets. When's the last time the owner of a company would take the time to talk to you about your own situation/circumstances/use?

Steve recommended their 145gr THH .284" bullets for the application he took the time to talk, and listen, to me about. For that alone, I'll try his bullets.

We all talk about rifles, cartridges, chamberings, barrels, stocks, scopes, etc. These are all made and used to send a bullet somewhere. We should really think about the bullet and they type of performance we want and then work back from there.