Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by denton
The short term solution is an ozone generator, usually under $100. Close the place up, let the generator run for an hour or two, let it sit for another hour, and then open it up and let it air for an hour before you go in.

In the long term, it probably needs ventilation.

I have a $60 I bought on Amazon and does wonders for musty and mildew odors in my workshop. Its lasts maybe 2 or 3 weeks, then I run it again.

I saw a video where a guy had one of those, put it on a wasp nest that was in the ground, put an aquarium over the machine and the hole and ran if for about an hour. Killed almost every wasp.

Yep, and it will kill you too. Ozone is a heavy oxidizer. Works extremely well to purify water especially when municipalities get their water direct from the river. Had to wear PPE when working in the Ozone generator building for more than 15 minutes. After about 5 minutes in that building I would lose sense of smell and taste for about an hour.

That's wild. I will look up some youtube videos. I will run it, open the overhead door when done. Thanks