This may run a bit long, but please bear with me as I am about at my wits end. Received my first Shiloh Sharps a few weeks ago, #1 sporter in 45/2.4. My problem lies is loading - have loaded two styles/weights of bullets in two different brands of brass (starline & pmc) over a veg card & 75 grains of FFG. Trouble I am having is a large percentage of the loaded ammo will not chamber in the rifle. All variables being the same, (brass, dies, bullet, powder, wad, etc.) when completed, some cartridges drop cleanly in the chamber, more often they stop with +/- 1/8" protruding. The brass prior to loading drops cleanly into the chamber so the problem lies is the process or component after that. Bullets are 535 gr Lyman mold, some commercial bullets sized .459, some I cast sized .458. Same problem with some 435 gr rnfp from an old Ohaus mold sized .458. Tried seating the bullets deeper, over the front driving band, no help. Trimmed an additional .020 off the PMC brass & tried again, same results. Hoping to benefit from someone else's experience with BPCR. Thanks in advance - JFW