Good afternoon haters,

I was at the local gun store recently and saw the new FN High Power...I didn't have any kind of High Power, new or old in the safe...so I went back home and watched some youtube TFB TV and MAC and learned about it...played the videos extra loud so the adorable wife could know I'm interested...and later that day...bam, I've got the pistol and am online ordering grips (G10 black cherry design) and extra magazines. And, some FN Gnome stickers for the truck.

Overall - I like it, a full size service pistol with very nice trigger, shoots to point of aim (shot steel...need to print some paper). It has the classic look with a standard 17 round capacity. Comes with two magazines, a little range bag/purse black plastic grips and 'communist brown' if that's a color plastic grips, a lock suitable for using on a utility trailer for towing, and some paperwork.

It has some quirkiness, like the el cheapo plastic/polymer spring guide...I mean wtf it is a 1300 dollar pistol and a hole in the dust cover to accommodate the plastic spring guide as the pistol functions...a little weird, but hell, it works so I don't mind it. And I think it should've came with G10 grips for the price.

But all in all I like it, hopefully the price comes down to like M9 ranges so others can enjoy.

Anyways just giving some feedback to others interested. It hasn't been cleaned yet, just taken from store to field and fired.