Happy 4th of July to all [bleep], retards, nutswingers, pricks, liars and picsoritdidnthappen assclowns.....

Happy 4th of July. I and many before me fought and died so you could sit on an internet and be clowns in general.

There are a lot of people out there that have seen war and how it ravages a human body and makes things like morals, standards, respect and the holy sacredness of human life become obsolete and things you would pray to exist again.

I currently pray for war to never come to my home and remove the basic requirements for human life like clean water, food, heat and freedom to move. Simple things like being shot for sticking your head out of the shattered remains of your home, foraging for water and food, providing aid to your fellow man, or your child or wife.

Americans like to bitch and complain how bad we have it but, few never realize how bad others on this earth have it with no sight to an end. We are still free, and some still fight to maintain our freedoms we are known the world round for. Make no mistake, every person out there wishes they were born here or want to live in the USofA.ty.

We are still the only country in the world who will repatriate our people taken hostage without fail. Let that sink in. We have people who are willing to risk their lives to extract you from another country in the middle of the night. The will kill everyone around you, slam an American flag in your chest, use their bodies to protect you and whisk you away to safety. That is worth price of admission right there...

Happy 4th of July...even to you miserable bastards....

-Piss into the wind.