I’ve just been day trading for the last 10 months. Usually SPX ODTE, not for everyone.
My .02, look at the 10yr, every time the yield looks like its gonna take off it get s smacked down. Only one with that fire power is the FED. So balance sheet increases while they raise and supposedly do QT lol. So this “not QE” is driving this market, treasury is backdooring the fed, dogs and cats living together etc.

This doesn’t end well, there is going to be a debt market implosion and we’re going to see bailouts like never before. But until then I’m fully expecting all time highs and playing it that way via index derivatives, things could get crazy to the upside before the house of cards folds, so I sure as hell wouldn’t be short right now. I’m Hedging via 3x bears DRV,FAZ,JDST (might want to pull up a chart on those going back to 2008,seriously might be the best tip you’ve ever got) .

After that, and who knows when it will be I plan on loading up on commodities and precious metals,oil etc. I’ll be buying TLT and more bitcoin too. Become your own central bank because it doesn’t look good, at a scale we can’t even begin to understand. The 5 largest banks currently have over 100 TRILLION in derivatives. We are in big trouble, when? idk this is a traders market, invest with care.

Edit to add my bank derivative estimate was wrong. It’s actually over 150 trillion for the top 3 banks. Wow.

Idk what will happen and these things always take a long time to play out, but it seems the writing is on the wall. I fear we might be in a situation like Japan in the late 80’s-90’s. Not to scare people but after that crash they didn’t reach those highs again until this year.. so if you’re a guy that cost averages indexes, which most are even “money managers “ , something to keep in mind.

Last edited by rosco1; 07/04/23.