Originally Posted by cisco1
As the op stated " very predictable" responses.

Never disappoint.

Yes, this group is so increasingly predictable as to be very funny/entertaining. At the same time this group has some thinkers that know what I know and what I posted about. Some have sent me info (Most of it I already have) but still its good to see there exists within this group some folks with a bit more elevated thought and some education as opposed to the bulk of the respondents in this thread. I like this video as it is honest and both supports and debunks the upcoming pole shift.

I get it. This topic is scary and many here dont have the capacity (due to limited horizons) to wrap their heads around what is headed their way and they want to make a post but dont have any substance to add so they type some word salad on the screen. (Thats cool if it makes them feel better) I find hat sort to be very entertaining (one of the reasons I post here). They never disappoint and I can predict who and what they will post.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,