Mines an 18" stainless nitride ballistic advantage barrel on an areo m4e1 upper and lower and 15" m1 handgaurd. I went with the fixed gen 3 prs mag pul target stock and adjustable triggertech trigger. It has a bushnell dmr2 3.5-21×50 on it.

I haven't been that impressed with the accuracy so far but I've just been shooting factory Hornady to make brass. I need to dig it out of the safe and try some handloads. It's been mostly in the 1-1.5 moa range with factory stuff.

My old 6.5 grendel 18" black hole weaponry 3 groove has spoiled me. It shoots 123 amax Amp bullets into one ragged hole and does it consistently unless I'm shooting bad that day. I bought over 5000 of those bullets when they switched to eldms at a pretty good discount from a local dealer. I sold a few to fire members to help them out and shot several hundred but I've still got maybe 3000 left.

I was hoping my arc would shoot like my grendel but it's no where close yet. I'd like to get a mini howa in arc for my kids. My 10 year old still thought the grendel kicked more than he wanted. He's got a cow tag this year so I think the grendel may be better for that anyways. I could load him some 100g ttsx or 100g partitions and he might like them better. Last year I loaded 129g ablrs because we were in an area where shots can be long and I wanted a bullet that would open at longer range with grendel speeds.

I'm not going to let him take a linger shot at elk with such a small round so I don't need to worry as much about bc and low expansion velocities.

Bb