I need some advice from all the Pennsylvania folks on here...

I have been looking as of late to plan a public land whitetail hunt with some friends and have narrowed it down to PA (WV is the runner up). The reason we picked PA is it is central to all of us. Here is the big question I was hoping that somebody can help me with. While perusing the PGC website, I see where a few years back, PA started creating "Deer Focus Focus" areas on state game lands. Are these areas benefiting from these timbering operations? If so, are they overrun with hunters? I see where when they were created about 2015-2016 there was some initial promise, but not much else afterwards has anything been written that I could find. Are these worthwhile to hunt? If so, Can someone recommend a good place to hunt?

If anyone can help or give any other advice it would greatly be appreciated. We would even consider a lodge/paid hunt if the price wasn't too bad. We aren't looking for trophies (it would be nice though), but rather want us to have a great time together and a respectable buck or 2 get harvested ( a doe or 2 is also good bonus--if possible). Our group would consist of about 8-10 folks from all backgrounds (Hunting experiences from Ohio, to the Adirondacks, to the deep south) and ages (from 25 to 70). It would be a great way for me to get about 3 close circles of friends together that I have accumulated over the years (that all love deer hunting) to share a common hunt together and experience something new and unique (to them that is).

Any and all help would be appreciated

Thanks