Well, at least you posted photos, but damn near worthless because I can't zoom in on them. No pics of the schnabel and you don't give the serial #. I'm going to assume it's a 7 digit classic made after 2001. I'd make sure the chamber is not oval and is indeed round. Some of these earlier WSM's had issues. The 7 digit classics also had some issues of their own. This makes these rifles some of the least desirable of the bunch. Besides the plastic stock and duratouch walmart models.

Winchester may have termed this one a featherweight, when indeed it really is not. Basically a sporter thrown in a modified fwt stock. Nice rifles, but I'd want to be sure the chamber is nice and round and the scope mount holes are drilled in line with the center axis of the bore. Some of them were not. Some were bad enough that you could actually see they were out with the naked eye. If everything checked out on this rifle, I'd expect it to top out around $875-900.00.. There's not guarantee on that price even, as the 270 wsm is basically dead in the water. This is the first time you'll hear me say this, but if it were a BACO 2008 limited ediiton 270 WSM, it would be worth slightly more.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA