Good morning. My family and I would appreciate anyone who would offer up a prayer for my son Ethan today.
At thirteen, he is the youngest of our four boys. I’ll spare the whole story, but late last fall he was diagnosed with rare immunodeficiency disease called CD40 Ligand Deficiency.
After a long journey, we were referred by Riley’s Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis to the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
We have been here for a month and today is the day he is receiving his Bone Marrow Transplant or “Day Zero”.
We feel it was God’s providence that we ultimately ended up here under the care of the very physician who discovered this disease in 1993.
He and my wife will be here for several more months as I must return home shortly for work.
I feel there are many good men here and I enjoy being a member of the Campfire and have tried to pray for the many different request that are posted.
That being said my family, specifically Ethan and my wife, will be in much need of prayer.
Thank you and God bless.