What are you planning on using it for and in what conditions? Your eyes and shooting conditions may vary so you should pick something that fits where and what you shoot and I think you really have to look through them yourself to determine this.

For instance, lots and lots of people highly recommend the SWFA scopes, like Stick.

So I bought 4 of them along with a 3-15.

I tried the 6XMQ late spring early summer in West Tennessee (lots of leaves on the trees). The glass coatings didn't let enough light through it for me to see the reticle when the lighting wasn't ideal. I could sit on my patio under a willow oak and look at a fox squirrel approximately 40 yards away in a hickory tree and all I could see was the squirrel and the very heavy bars of the MQ. No way to make an ethical shot. Same thing as the lighting faded in more open areas. The reticle completely disappeared to my eyes. Looking out into a well-lit target out in the sun, it was fine. If I was anywhere the light around me was reduced vs the light of the target, it was fine (like in the house with the lights off looking out my back door). Equal lighting or a situation where there was more light around me and less on the target the reticle completely disappeared. This is precisely what I see when squirrel hunting so it wasn't a scope that would work for me. Target shooting it would be fine, but not hunting where I would be in varied lighting conditions at different times of the year.

If I cupped my hands around the occular lens housing so that the only light coming to my eye came through the scope, I could see the reticle fine. This is what led me to the glass coatings not letting enough light through the scope for my eyes.

Other scopes with higher better coatings (Trijicon, Sightron, Leupold) did not have this problem for my eyes.

I tried it with 4 different 6X MQ and a 3-15MQ, so it wasn't just that one scope.

I recommend buying something from a company that is good for returns so you can try out what works for your usage and eyesight.