I second the motion for Shirley Fabrication. Best built cookers on the market. I've been involved in home cooking, bbq competition cooking, and catering for over 10 years. The Shirley is hard to beat. Buy one size larger than you think you want/need. NOBODY has ever said, "Man, I wish my smoker was smaller!" We have 2 large trailer units, one homebuilt, the other a Shirley, a Shirley patio model, and 3 Humphrey's reverse flow cabinet smokers. Regarding a traditional reverse flow, Shirley is the best in my opinion. However, if you do alot of cooking in cold climates, you may want to check out the Humphrey's. They have 2" thick insulated cabinets that can run in ANY ambient temp. We regularly cook in 0* to -30* temps here in ND and MN. In the winter, the Humphrey's is King. You would get worn out feeding a traditional offset/reverse flow in sub zero temps. Adding a Thermoworks temp controller to the Humphrey's is the closest thing to "set it and forget it" you will ever have with a legit cooker. The cost is expensive up front but worth it in the long run.