Would like some feedback from the dog men here on the fire. Yellow Lab, female, 2.5 years old, spayed. Last Sunday morning, 3AM dog wakes up and throws up. Liquidy stuff, throws up four more times by 7AM, not huge amounts, again all liquid. Worked in the yard Sat afternoon before all this happened. She was playing with her ball and running around. When she gets bored with that, I have oak trees in my back yard. then she starts chewing small sticks, 3 to 4 inch in size. After throwing up, no appetite. Made some chicken, boiled.she was not interested. Then cooked up hamburger and rice and she ate some of that. Then she stopped eating that, so I cooked up just some hamburger and she ate that and liked it. I have fed her Nutri Source brand dog food for a year and a half. about three weeks ago when I went to pick up another bag the store was out, did not know when they would have any in, they had Purina Pro plan, my sister in law feeds her retriever that brand and is always talking it up, so I picked up a bag and blended it in with the remaining dog food over 10 days. Then went total Pro plan. (Both food flavors were Lamb and rice) Thursday morning (two days ago) I tracked down some Nutri Source lamb and rice food, I started to give her small amounts and she ate it all, no problem. Thursday evening I gave her her normal feeding of the Nutri Source (1 1/2 Cups) she ate is all. Friday morning, same thing. Toward noon she wanted to go out so I took her out, she took a dump that was huge, even Flave would have proud of the size. Normal stool, normal texture and color. Then took her for a walk a couple hours later and she took a smalll dump. Came supper time last night, she had no appetite again. No blood in stool. Last night she threw up two small amounts, brownish, kind of gelatinus. First time she has thrown up since Sunday. Called the vet Tuesday and they said to bring her in if things continue to get worse. Will go to the vet today if she gets worse. She is playing with her toys, barking at the neighbors in the street. Sorry for the long dragged out story, I am baffled. Thank you for any input.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.