Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by bluefish
Can anyone translate what the fugg the OP said?

Deer season.

Renny, will be off grid until he puts one in the dirt.

🦫
The Beav nails it.
Remembers my posting about the other buck running around with this one I killed on that COE place during Rifle Season Dec1.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The one that went space ghost south across the RR tracks onto private land once that Private duck hunt club started firing up that 1st Saturday morning in Dec.
That buck didn't get to be that big by being dumb...
The one that made this one look average.

Be out their opening morning for Muzzleloader insted of FTCKY opening morning.
Never hit the place last year during 2 weeks of ML season before Rifle.
Sit for however many mornings it takes that opening weekend and week.
Hit FTCKY the 2nd Saturday or sooner hopefully if Successful with the ML.
If not successful return during rifle season but that is also subject to thought and change based on remaining time of TN ML and events in that corridor.
If he makes a mistake per the one I shot last year with him hounding doe,s no longer being a O2 user.
And this other one is after the does on that COE land and is trying to get thru that escape corridor on the NE side of the COE land back onto that duck hunt club.
Or coming on the COE land from the duck club chasing doe,s.

Homie wants to be sitting their with his Kodiak .45 ( hint per the 45k thing)
Good weather or Crapola rain, I will be in that escape/ travel corridor.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Animals don't shut down for weather....
And during the pre rut and rut anything can happen at anytime.

Hunting a specific Buck and have thought about him since he went space ghost last year.
ML opener and those 1st couple of days is when he will be vulnerable to making a mistake before smartening up from alot of human presence in the woods.
Plus all the hunting pressure opening weekend from the rest of the COE land to the west and south from others doing the beat down trail thing might work in my favor. If he is on the land after doe,s in the interior of it and push him right to that escape corridor to the duck club.

So the Cat is out of the Bag.
Going after a specific Buck based on what went down last fall.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

If you get one that makes this one look average, I can't wait to read the post about dragging him out.

Pics of Renny hoisting his buck onto Slum’s back, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, then slapping his ass, saying go, would be cool as hell.

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”