Love the different use of powders listed.
I’ve been running the GG for quite some time now and run all sorts of loads out of one particular GG with a 2.5x scope just for load development.

405 cast 458193’s sized at .459-.460 no GC using IMR 4198 at 1500 was my go to when I first started, has taken 6+ bears , numerous wild hogs.

I’ve ventured into the jacketed world some with North Forks and bumped them to 1700 FPS using 3031 just to utilize a full case and for testing purposes. Those at 100 yards are 1” moa out of a decent recoil but still not uncomfortable. That’s using 350’s cup nose solids, Woodleigh’s , north fork SP, and Leigh defense solids as far as accuracy. All in the 1700 FPS range
Best ES I can get from these is 3. These are 5 shot groups as far as accuracy and velocity measurements.

1400-1500 FPS is enough for anything on this continent I believe as I’ve never had anything escape a shot with my original load. Placement and bullet construction is important obviously.

A 405g 18 bhn cast bullet gave in and out penetration on a 1200 pound bison I shot years ago at about 75 yards. Dropped 25 yards from shot.
The old trap door load should be plenty for just about anything for those who dread the heavy recoil of the “bigger” loads