Originally Posted by viking
Nice. I’ve thought about it too, it’s a good idea to have various calibers. Y’all remember when obammy got elected… 9, 45’s disappeared first……

Yeah,buy what you want, it’s your money.

1st congrats on your buy MM I hope it works well for you. I am not a major glock fan, don't have a thing against them. I make do very well with a ec9s ruger and 2 365's in 9mm.
Viking you have memory issues the 380 ammo disappeared instantly 9's and 45's were the easiest to come up with back then just a matter of how much you were willing to pay. The problem is and was is two fold there are a lot of 380 pistols out in the public but damn few 380 owners who shoot much. It is never as inexpensive as 9 mm because the manu's don't make any where near as much of it as 9's. Back during that shortage my brother told me of seeing it sell for 75/ box in tulsa back then. So IMHO 380 ammo supply sucks. Availible now but next panic you are fugged. I can load anything but loading small rds like 25 acp and 380's suck with my fingers 9's are tough enuf. I'll take a 9 mm everytime over a 380 just on the ammo issue alone. My ec9s has a 2 finger grip and 3 with the mag lip and still go in the frt jean pocket. Only advice I'd give the op is to get a set of dies for back up and score a CASE or two of factory ammo next time you find a fair buy on it..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "