Originally Posted by mulespurs
I am with the 550 club.

After loading for over 50 years with 3 colors of loaders I vote Dillon 550.

What I like is that I can run one shell at a time and I can feel if there is any interference or difficulty, especially when setting up.

What I meant to say if you double charge one, it's your own fault, some people can do that with a loading block one at time on a single stage press.

Moral of the story is : Pay attention to what you are doing. Don't load if you can't focus on the job.

I just take my time 200 to 400 per hour and enjoy myself.

I have a 550b
I have only used RCBS single stage presses before I purchased my Dillon so I have no knowledge of any other presses to compare it with.

I wanted to get the 650 and when I talked to Dillon about my needs they told me that the 550b would be a better fit for me.

What Company talks someone out of purchasing a less expensive product when they are looking at a more expensive product form that company.

I had an issue with the primer feed.
Dillon sent me an entire new system and when I found out that the problem was how I set the system up.I contacted Dillon to see what they wanted me to do to return the replacement system they sent to me .

They told me no I did not need to send it back.

I then offered to pay for the replacement system and they told me
No need.

What kind of company stands behind their product like that.

My Dillon 550b was one of the best products that I have ever purchased and I would not hesitate to purchase another press from them if and when I need another.

I purchase Dillon Dies when they have them in the caliber that I want what ever the cost.

Dillon backs their products very very well.

Last edited by funshooter; 11/26/23.