Looking for good homes for a couple of German Short haired pointers. They are 8 months old, raw, no training. One Male, One Female. small frame, full grown will be around 40 - 50 lbs. I have 2 males from this same pairing, and they both hunt, natural point, eager to please, smart and tough as hell. Good thick foot pads. I will deliver them, or meet you half way. They need all their shots. they need a good home and someone to love them. i took one male from the litter and he is sweet, calm, eager to please, smart, learning quickly. House and crate trained in 2-3 days.
These are not my dogs. I'm trying to help out the guy that has them, as it was an accidental litter and he is overwhelmed with too many dogs, and he isn't real internet savvy. these are the last two of the litter.
I am going to help him get his female Spayed to prevent this from happening again, so please, no replies scolding or berating for being irresponsible.

Again, NO Cost, I will Deliver them to you. We just want to get them out of the situation they're in and find them good loving homes. I love these dogs. If I didn't already have 4 GSP's I would take them, but I just can't handle any more than I have.

Email or text for pics if interested. My phone is 989-3 nine zero - 7 four two 6

Thank you; John

Do not pray for an easier life, Pray to be stronger men