I would suggest running 8mm ropes with prusik tinders. 8mm is way more packable in your dump pouches than 11mm rope. I run 8mm on lineman’s for sure but still run 11mm on mainline with a ropeman. I’m also 6’8 and 340lbs and that being my reason for running that line because prusik cord has more stretch than a metal ropeman. If I were smaller though I would run 8mm on everything and not look back.
Timber ninja makes one of the best thought out saddles out there. I ran an H2 for a few years then went to a Timber ninja nano this fall and I like it. It has magnetic loops for stick holders and has a magnetic loop to put your platform on the rear of the saddle on your back. This truly makes running up a tree in one trip very doable. The waist belt also cinches better on this saddle too so you can actually get it tight enough with the weight of 2 sticks and a platform on you it’s not sliding down and sagging.
Knee pads are a must in my opinion and I can survive a 4-5hr set in a saddle longer than I can a mobile hang-on. My only gripe with saddle hunting is that it starts to limit your shots some so facing in the right direction is crucial so you don’t end up with lost opportunities. For hang and hunts in the mountains around home this is the most packable option and compromises have to be made at times.