Originally Posted by TheKid
I watch YouTube during slow times on night shift. The amount of clowns with no business shooting at anything, who are trying to shoot 500-900 yards or more is ridiculous. And then they publish it, blows my mind. Ass shots, gut shots, airball misses by 3 or more feet seem the norm. But they all, “think it was a good shot” or “smoked him”, when it’s clear for everyone to see that it was a poor shot.

One I watched recently two guys lobbing shots at mule deer in NV or AZ and one guy finally “smokes” one after several misses that could be measured in yards. The hit luckily broke the buck’s spine but it was immediately in front of his hips and he thrashed until expiring since they were too far to go put a finisher in. And the dumbass is in the comments defending his skills and equipment, he’s good enough and does this all the time, it was just a little windy that day but we shot anyway. Fuggin clowns

In a nutshell this is exactly what 95% of them are. I find the vast majority unwatchable. The idiots at Gunwerks, the "1000 yards out of the box" clowns, actually had a couple of published youtube videos with obvious ass shot and gut shot elk. Clowns is putting it nicely.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.