Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Great! Don't half-ass post s hit without the details!!

Well then give us all the details dipchit!!!

Shooter be dead..according to some blabber mouthed cop..

Originally Posted by AP
The suspect in a shooting at Perry High School has died of what investigators believe is a self-inflicted gunshot wound, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. The official was not authorized to publicly discuss details of the investigation and spoke to The AP on condition of anonymity.

Rachael be home with her baby...

Originally Posted by Des Moines Register
Rachael Kares, an 18-year-old senior, was wrapping up jazz band practice at 7:37 a.m. — she had just looked at her watch — when she and her bandmates heard what she described as four gunshots, spaced apart.

“We all just jumped,” Kares said. “My band teacher looked at us and yelled, ‘Run!’ So we ran.”

She heard people yelling, “Get out! Get out!” She said she heard additional shots as she ran, but didn’t know how many. She was more concerned about getting home to her 3-year-old son.

Zander be OK too, just your typical Saturday night flesh wounds.

Originally Posted by Kevin Shelley
Kevin Shelley said his son, Zander, 15, was grazed by two bullets while in a school hallway. He left the school at about 8:30 a.m. and went to his nearby home, Kevin Shelley said. He described his son's injuries as minor.

Kevin Shelley said his son said he saw the principal get shot.

Is Dat better Sharpsman?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?