Take a good look at the Sightron Big Sky II. Excellent glass.

Sightron stopped making the S II Big Sky scope line because they were "too good.". They had the same premium lens quality of their premium scope line, the Sightron S III series, but on a 1" tube. The Sightron S II Big Sky put too much sales competition on the Sightron S III, so they stopped production, and replaced it with the lower grade S-Tac line.

I have two Sightron S II Big Sky scopes: a fixed 6x, and a 3.5-10x. Fantastic scopes. Bright, excellent resolution, edge-to-edge distortion free image, clear, have lifetime transferable warranties, plus 4" of eye relief. I also love the finger adjustable windage/elevation knobs on the turrents, and the crisp clicks. Their lens have 7 layers of coating to maximize low light brightness.

I have never handled the other scopes on the list. They may better or worse. All.should be good enough for your needs. I can not rank them, just give feedback on what I have used.

I have written this before on other threads when Sightron S II Big Sky scopes are mentioned: Sightron Big Sky II scopes are overlooked jewels.

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."