You asked what I think about Riton. They won't offer anything that your current brands don't. Much of what they make is Chinese. I have one Riton scope. It's a Japanese model that they are no longer offering. Glass is good and it has adjusted as it should, but they were way off on their eye relief. It's far shorter than they advertised and the eye box is a little fussy as well. I also have a Riton Red Dot. The first one I got was faulty right out of the box. They took care of me on the return.

I'd rather see you bring Trijicon aboard. They are offering something that you don't currently offer.

I did a little digging around on the GPO Centuri series and found this:

This new line of American riflescopes will be available at retailers nationwide and online at www.gpo-usa.com this spring. The suggested retail prices for these new models are as follows: 3-12x44i, $539; 4-16x44i FFP MIL, $639; 4-16x44i MOA, $619; 2.5-15x44i $639; 2.5-15x50i, $639; and 3-18x44i, $639.

Are they made in America, or is that intended to mean that they are destined for the American market?

Thanks again for these reports. I look forward to them each day.