I really hope that when they get to gitmo they get to eat zee bugs, have fluoridated water, and nothing from the outer isles of the grocery stores and if so definitely the sprayed down poisoned stuff they let us have in our grocery stores...oh, and lets dust their asses with some chemicals in the air also please, same sh1t they dump on us from the planes....they need that till they die. If they hurt the kids and committed treason or other crimes against humanity the bullet is maybe what they get but for those that didn't go that far...lets make sure they get a condensed version of what they've been doing to us all this time. A little extra benzene in their sunscreens and any other creams please.

geez, I almost forgot, of course they have to wear a mask full time, and take real (not fake or saline) experimental mnra vaccines and every booster as per their schedule....and it all needs to be live full time on tv's, standard gitmo channels we can see how our favourite anti-human pieces of sh1t are doing in their new 'you go first' world lol...

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things to add but I'm sure we all get the point...oh....we can have their heating supplied by solar and wind power lol, that should round things out nicely.

That's some tv I would love to watch.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 02/01/24.