Originally Posted by JLimbo
Originally Posted by Chuck_R
I've got 3 that I had put together last year and late 2022 that I haven't had a chance to hunt with yet.

Customized Rem 700 in 300WM, blue printed action, Manners EH3 Bartlein 2B 24" barrel, M16 extractor, milled bolt stop, TriggerTech "Special", Graphite Black CeraKote:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Rem M7 re-barreled in .260REM with a PacNor 20" Fluted, Manners EH8, Timney trigger, Graphite Black CeraKote. I finished it in 2022, and have hunted with it, but just haven't seen anything worth shooting:

Rem 7600, re-bored to 358Win (JES) from .243, barrel cut to 19", re-stocked with synthetic, Burnt Bronze CeraKote. I put it together for our annual deer drive. The other guys all use lever guns and I just wanted to be different:

Gee thanks. Your pics of that 7600 reminded me that I need to send my 7600 off to JES to become a 9.3x62. I've been wanting to put a synthetic stock on it and or course eBay actually had some this time. I'll have some 'splainin to do when the accountant wife sees the bill.

and the JES bill got bigger, it was $450 to do mine in NOV..

I did get a very good deal on eBay for the synthetic stock and a couple magazines.

“Might does not make right but it sure makes what is.”