I will add my 2 cents. My boys and I have been using swfa scopes for about 10 years. Two 3x15s, and two 3x9s. Hard use, plenty of dialing. Great results. Three of the scopes are in Burris zee rings, one 3x9 in Warne vertical mounts. This scope is the last one we bought and has been mounted in these rings for about the last 5 years on a Tikka 243. This fall that scope started having poi change every 3 shots or so, and was not returning to zero after dialing. The rail, rings , ect, ect on the rifle/ set up that could have been a problem were checked. Nothing was found. We reshot the rifle 3 separate days getting the same results. Round count on the rifle/ scope was about 650 rounds. Only 2 possible choices that I can see. Either the scope outright failed, or the vertical rings caused it to fail. There is simply no way to tell. I sent the scope back to swfa, and they are sending a new one(at some point when they come in). I am done with the vertical rings, the new scope will be in zee rings as well. I already picked them up.