Originally Posted by crc1514
How about this from a couple months ago when some of you were trashing the Chiefs. And btw, Tyreek was 2nd in the NFL in drops this year. They dropped him and win 2 Super Bowls, suck it Tyreek. A lot of Chiefs hate in some threads this year. The reason they’re in so many commercials is because they’re the best in the NFL, Period.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Big Time Swing and a miss, there, Bud.

LMAO. I’m probably the biggest Chief’s fan on the Campfire.
I’ve been saying all along Mahomes will probable pass and break all of Tom Brady’s records.
And I’ve been a Chiefs fan since they signed Joe Montana in 92 or 93.

Quit being a Cowboys fan when dumbass JJ fired Jimmy Johnson and hired that even bigger dumbass Barry Switzer.

I did, however, call out the lackluster performance of all the Chief’s recievers mid season when they couldn’t catch a Mahomes pass to save their asses.

Dumbest move the Chiefs made was trading Tyreek Hill.
And as for his dropping passes this season, in his defense, Tua ain’t that accurate of a passer.

Plenty of Chiefs & Mahomes haters here on the Fire.
But ME ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Most of the Mahomes haters shrunk away and disappeared when Mahomes through the OT TD to win.
Especially the Bears & Titans fanboys. 😂
I bet even ole Flave was peaking in as a SockPuppet just praying the Chiefs would lose. 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/12/24.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~