I posted this in the fire, but for those of you that don't venture there, or missed it. I figured I would share it here before it ends up 50 pages down.

I hope there's a more detailed video out there. This is insane. Crazy shooting
The back story as received from reliable a source

"It was shot with a bow. Myself, PH/Outfitter and the client walked on the tracks for a few kms, good blood but we didn't find a dead buff. Called in the vehicle so the client can switch from bow to rifle. We backtracked about 100 meters to have a buffer between us and last spot of blood. Landowner and manager arrived with dogs, although PH told them not to go in before we are ready with the guns, they just walked off to see of dogs can get blood. 30 seconds later they came back at speed, buffalo circled around and was much closer than the 100 meters we cleared. PH couldn't take a shot because of the manager in the way, him and me circled around to let the guy pass and get a side-on shot on the buffalo. Guy got thrown, client took a shot while guy was in the air, rest is all clear on the video."
Add a reply...
@AfricanSunProductions

It took some work but I snagged some stills for a better perspective. That dude is lucky he's not pooping from two holes, and that he still has a pair.

Some taxidermist needs to do a full mount complete with guy on the bull.

I bet this put a grin on Chris Ledoux.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Moment of shot, you can see smoke from barrel to the left

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute