Want to warn anyone planning to deal with CSMC, or Galazan, or Standard, or whatever they are calling themselves about the crap way I was treated after they had my money. They were advertising a "Fox "A" SXS they had made for Savage on sale for $3200. Pictures looked good, ordered one and it came right away. Looked like everything I wanted, though the engraving is more Sterlingworth than A. This was March 2023. Took it to a ham shoot, next day and didn't hit where I aimed, so that afternoon I benched it at 20 yards. Point of impact was a shocking 10 inches left from point of aim from the left bbl, and about 6 inches left from the right bbl. I called next day and was told I needed a repair number before sending it in. Numerous calls and emails and it took a month to get the number. Cost me over $50. to send it, and they had it a month before I got it back. Test fired it again and it was now about 6" left with both bbls, and tried all the chokes. At 20 yds I would miss a turkey head with full choke. I even brought another SXS to the range and shot it the same way just to be sure it wasn't me ! No problem there . Three more weeks of phone calls and emails and I finally got autherized to send it back. Both times I sent it with targets . That was August 11, calls and emails were all ignored until mid January, when I got an email that it would be sent "next week" 10 days later it came. Took it to the range , and it was back to the first POI, 10" & 6" left of POI. I have never been treated so rudely in my life. Calls are handled by Ray & Jay who cheerfully promise to pass it on. Manager "Rich Wilson" won't take calls only emails and doesn't answer them. I've given up on them and will have to sell it and take a hit, or try to cure the problem with Brileys eccentric chokes. I have spoken to them and when I can get a decent day will shoot some patterns and ship that and the bbl and see if they can help. I was taken in by all the glossy adds but should have delved deeper into some other sites as I see there are quite a few unhappy customers. I have posted this on the Shotgun forum, but I know there are a lot of readers here I want to warn NEVER BUY FROM CSMC !!!