I can make a case for either as well as just shoot what I expect is a 6.5 Grendel. Intended use is still un-clear.

Seems the OP is favoring the 22 ARC. 22ARC will be the flatter shooting, of your choices. Recoil will be lighter as well. 22 ARC will likely be proficient at most any task you have in mind. What is not mentioned is your thoughts on shooting at distance or what distances you would like to put your rifle to task with?

Down side of the 22 ARC at present is load data, brass in proper head stamp & load data are in short supply.

This leads me to the 6mm ARC which is still a vey capable round with reamers, dies & load data can be much more available. 6mm ARC may check all your boxes as well & offer more energy on target.

6.5 Grendel just might serve you well also. Very capable cartridge with much more load data & dies are generally available with more options due to time in the market. Should you wish to shoot factory ammo more options are available here.

Pick your poison all have there merits.

I have experience with the 6mm ARC & the 6.5 Grendel in mini action bolt rifles, primarily the CZ527.

If limited load data, brass & dies are not deterring you. Id emagin the 22 ARC could check all your boxes.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19