I have so few rabbits the last 5 yrs. that I dont shoot them anymore. .. I started making brush piles to no avail.. Then I read here that you need to have more salt in many places. That made sense . I used to have a salt block for the deer and there was always a rabbit there . Not realizing they were licking it. When the salt block melted over the years, the rabbits dissapeared. I decided to put a salt block down last April and sure enough, a rabbit was there on the cam.. Now there are at least 2 rabbits on my 2 ac. of brush in the back.. I see one once in a while in the brush pile but wont shoot it. This spring I am going to stack pallets and put brush over them and more salt. Salt helps them reproduce. Makes sense,, however, that does not explain why there were so many 40 yrs. ago.. Now I see them along the roads and around houses and they may be licking salt that melts the snow...

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23