Like many, the shortages have had me changing powders and bullets with no small frustration. I nailed it down to h4350 and after not finding Sierra's I wanted I could not get Speer 90's to shoot. I decided to try Bergers for the first time and had better luck with the 95 Hybrids. About an inch at 100 yds. The next ladder test of .5 grain more was okay as well. I decided to add just .1 grain and use my other die for a tiny bit more length and see what happens and Voila. I know adjusting two things is a terrible practice but I was running to the lease and loaded a few for fun. Man - a single tiny hole group. My best ever - cannot improve on it but the difference this time is I will now take that to heart and not be my own worst enemy trying to improve upon the perfect.

With age is supposed to come wisdom and this flawed reloader finally understands - I am not touching anything.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius