All;
Good morning to each of you, it's my hope that wherever and whenever you're reading this that you're well as can be.

With the understanding that I'm not connected with this outfit in any way, shape or form and only handled it at a mountain hunting show.

As well, it's a Canadian made rifle and I have no idea of whether or not he's set up to export stateside or not. I know that the stocks he uses - Wildcat Composites - is at present unable to export because of some trade restrictions or insurance issues.

This then might be just for "information only" and if so, in true Canadian fashion - I am sorry about that.

We've been having a BC wide mountain hunting show in conjunction with the BC Wild Sheep Society banquet and this year a Wild Sheep Disease Symposium as well which I was able to attend.

As one can imagine there's everything from taxidermy displays, freeze dried foods, various packs, clothes and equipment, knife makers and a couple purveyors of mountain lightweight hunting rifles.

https://alpineriflecraft.ca/

This one uses a Wildcat Composites stock, which I've used in a couple builds and was very impressed with the weight and stiffness.

The action is his own design with a Mauser looking bolt and extractor bolt, a Model 70 type safety and Trigger Tech trigger.

It was an unbelievably smooth working action despite what looked to me to be very close tolerances.

Overall I was very impressed with how it felt for sure.

Whether it's worth the asking price is a question for the purchaser and maker to come to grips with.

Hope that was useful to someone out there.

All the best to you all as we plan our forays up the mountain for this season.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"