Originally Posted by akrange
The Canadian Castro

He’s not calling the Shots it’s that Wicked Bitch that’s always standing with Him ..

Her and all those Nasty Canadian Madcow’s and Bahar Har Har Types sing Allegiance to Davos.

akrange;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the day's behaving for you out in Michigan and you're well.

Interestingly this is my second attempt at a response for you, the first one containing some links gave me a strange response I've not seen before and then vanished....

Strange days.

With respect, I'm going to add a few folks to your list of whom might be the current puppet masters.

If one is interested in going down a rabbit hole that's curiously clean, look up why Chrystia Freeland wasn't able to visit Russia back around 2017 and why she lost her journalist travel visa, as that's what her training is - journalism. Also look up her Ukrainian grandfather for further fun reading.

Further, there are persistent rumors regarding why a former ski instructor/bouncer turned drama teacher left West Point Grey Academy mid term.

While you're there, pay attention for the name Christopher Charles Ingvaldson.

There are folks such as Gerald Butts and Steven Guilbeault, the former resigning to stave off prying into a different government scandal, the latter apparently Teflon coated.

Despite top Liberal party people asking that the former Greenpeace Enviro-Terrorist be removed, Guilbeault curiously remains in place.

If one has wandered through the desert of the ether webs that far, one might wonder why a group of Laurentian Elite backroom players would pick up a turtle from say Vancouver and put it on a post in Ottawa.

Then if one was further curious, one could possibly see that after a time, say for instance 8 years, the turtle might begin to believe all the wonderful accolades the media he's openly paying for have uttered.

Lastly, if one is inclined to put a tinfoil lining in their ball cap or cowboy hat, one might consider all the coincidences of random events like changing speech, electronic banking, land use, resource extraction and a whole host of other issues might lead to.

In a relatively large land mass, with a wealth of natural resources and increasingly scarce drinking water combined with a relatively small and easily misled and misguided population, those of us north of the medicine line would make a wonderful test for people who might want to control such things.

Again if one looks up UN initiatives such as UNDRIP and some of the WHO proposals, even ignoring the WEF stuff entirely, it might make sense.

For sure and certain, I hope and pray I am wrong and we are not playing for all the marbles.

We'll see.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"