A few places I would like to live ... S.W. Wisconsin, A small part of Upper Michigan, N.E. Iowa , maybe western Missouri . I think I would like S.E . South Dakota . However, there are bad things about these areas too. No place is perfect.. There are a lot of posters here that think that where they live is better than it is. I live in S.E. Wis. Some here say they would never live here, but not so fast. I live in farm country. There is no crime . My taxes on my house and 4 ac. has not gone up in 15 yrs. I have 7,000 ac. of public land 3 miles away . It is not bad for deer , but sure could be better. I can be on Lake Michigan in 1 hr. and catch trout and salmon. I can be on the Mississippi River in 3 hours , and the fishing is so good you would not believe. I can be in some real big woods in NW . Wis. in 4 hours by my cabin on my river. I pay $540 yr. in taxes there . I can be on Green Bay in 2 hours . Some of the best walleye , bass and northern fishing there is. I have a real good walleye lake 26 mi. away that is 138,000 ac. It gets darn cold here , and hot too, but it is not that bad.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23