😀Good laugh. Thanks for posting!😀
Unfortunately, it does point out what this “woke” idiocy is doing to our culture.
I fear it’s going to end in war, I often pray Genesis 18, where God promised to withhold His judgment of Sodom and Gemorah for the sake of a few righteous men. Our current nation is, I think, just as wicked. We are in a sorry shape, morally and politically.
I honestly believe this started when we as a nation turned our back to God, Who has righteously used this nation as a tool to guide our world since our founding.
I apologize for dragging religion into this, but as a Christian, I honestly believe that the things are combined.
I hate feeling helpless like this. As an American and as a soldier, I was taught that we control our own destiny.
As was pointed out I the thread last night, I have very little control of other’s actions, but how i control my own is the fact of the matter.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden