I like to do single item/single post . It’s arduous to look at a listing titled “ things for sale “ or “ bench cleaning “ ….. You look intently at the listing only to find nothing of interest …. Well , that was a waste of time I’ll never get back .

At least with the single listing/single item logic you know what’s up for grabs before you even click on the link . I’ve done the bundled way before when I was selling multiple different items and it was a cluster f*&% …. Folks saying they will take an item , send me their info only to realize the item was sold days ago . They don’t take the time to read the whole post , meanwhile my PM’s are blowing up for needless reasons .

However , I use the bundle logic when selling multiples of the same item .

Something that bothers me is when someones listing looks like this : “ .284 Nosler Partions “ or “ Colt 1911 “ …. Are you selling , are you looking for one ? Why they do this is beyond me ….. Click bait ?

With my format you know what exactly is being sought or sold . Uninterested , breeze right by with no second thought onto the next listing below mine .

If you buy something from me it’s usually a day or two before I can get to the post office or get shipping supplies due to my disability . So if you see something else of interest , it’s usually no problem to stick everything in one shipping box .
Also , it’s easier to track and sort .

Three weeks ago someone bought multiple different items from me within 24 hours and it was no issue putting everything in one box .

Last edited by bulkie_roll; 03/17/24.