Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
How much does party matter?

There or here?(USA)

Look around the globe.
I hate conspiracy theories....someone, something, is "controlling" most of the
civilized 1st world.

It's not possible for so many educated, successful countries to suddenly turn onto
the same destructive path(s), adopt hideously destructive social abnormalities as
something to emulate, and sow seeds of division into their population, simultaneously.
Organically.

Call it New World Order,
Globalist plot to take over the ashes,
Russia or Chinese plot,
Evil run amuck.
(I'm guessing #3 in conjunction with 1 of the others)

Fair question. There seems to be some cooperation among huge multinational corporations essentially taxing our economies directly to their coffers via a series of government mandates for particular products and services. These amount to taxes on savings / attempted savings and seem designed to keep all us squirrels running in our cage wheels as fast as we can to enrich those corporations as much and as fast as possible.

We can see several .. consortiums .. for lack of a better word. Trial lawyers, medical insurance, and our courts paying out ridiculous damages all conspire to keep medical costs high .. and you can't pull the plug on any of them without hitting all 3 at once else the hospital system collapses and there's no treatment for any one. Big pharma and big ag, together, are destroying our health for profit. FDA is not a consumer advocacy group, they're the lobbying unit for big ag and big pharma is egging them on 'cause the more toxic food big ag sells us, the more meds big pharma can sell us to treat those ailments. There's no attacking one without attacking both .. and they are very skilled at running interference for each other.

In general, I'm pro business and anti gov't but in these cases where we have deliberate collaboration to create, and keep, a monopoly, where there are so few providers that market forces don't come into play, I think we do have to have some gov't interference. Sure would help if the gov't bastards were not on the corporate payrolls though .. like .. Fauci .. bouncing back and forth between the corporation and the agency that is supposed to manage it. Corrupt son of a bitches. We need one day a year of tar and feathers.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...