Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

First off, did either of you ever serve or is this just talk?

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

How many years did a military expert like you serve??

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

Exactly!! I’m a veteran and I discouraged my sons now 19 and 23 from ever joining the military. The way things are there’s no need to go looking for a war, it’s coming to us soon enough.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.