I rotate several. Some are for dress or special occasions like church and social functions. I do have a Ken Onion like the one in the picture. Started carrying in first grade when I was six. Got Dad’s old 3 blade Case pocketknives. I remembered in 3 rd grade being asked who had a pocketknife that day she selected 3 of us, pulled her trash can in center, and had us pull a chair from the reading circle. Mrs Martin then called for students in row 1 to bring unsharpened pencils to us. The POS pencil sharpeners mounted on the bookcase only ground up your pencils. Very practical and smart lady who I had the honoring of teaching with later in life. Usually carried a Case Trapper in HS and Army Basic. Lost it in the pits and had it returned by DI. He also killed 2 wild turkeys on the firing range while we were policing brass. I was the only redneck who knew how to clean them. Sgt Davidson was a 6’4” black LURP and we got along fine even tho I was a Mississippi Delta boy and he had trained my 2 brothers previously. A great warrior. I carried a Spyderco Delica that my LEO son took off a black. It had a broken tip and molded in clip. I sent in to factory and had it fixed carried for 30 years. Lost when I got Covid and put in ICU, speciality hospitals and nursing home. Got 3 Benchmades, Ontario Rat 1, neck knives and Swiss Army, Browning and Buck. Find a lot in pawn shop and clean up. I also make hunting fixed blade knives from old files and saw blades. I cut stuff. I hunt and fish and cook. I dress my food and have eaten real fast food - deer, ducks, doves, rabbits and squirrel.

Last edited by carrollco; 03/19/24.