Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
YES the courts were complicit, they were afraid of riots and afraid to do the right thing, so they just said no standing. if you were a judge would you wanna make a ruling that overturned an election? I wouldn't.

RTE, I agree with everything you said except for the 10's of millions and foreign people accessing machines. I follow a little known pollster and an attorney that helped draft the georgia election challenge which was the only challenge trump actually filed himself. This pollster has been the most right with his polling over several cycles. these are the best possible people to ask what happened. He also testified in Keri lake's election challenge. Biden was always projected to win the popular vote. It was not anticipated or expected trump would get more total votes than biden would. 81 million, umm NO, that wasn't predicted. but still it was expected that trump wouldn't win the total vote count.

sydney powell and juiliani have gotten sued by dominion and they have LOST because they said things that were inaccurate. If you want to know if it was dominion you look at counties that had the system that vote the same way traditionally and you look at areas that didn't and vote the same way traditionally. you look for anamolies and patterns between areas that had dominion and didn't. you look for ballots that only have votes for the top of the ticket and leave off votes for down ballot candidates. There is ways of seeing this by looking at the vote in each area and figuring out what parts of the vote make no sense. when this analysis is done you find the machines weren't the predictor of the anomalies.

its signature match, signature match, dear god its signature match!!!! focus on that and it will blow everything wide open. Its why the georgia secretary of state promised to let everyone see the ballots, yet still refuses to this day to allow anyone to inspect the ballots. Same thing with Arizona. They don't want people looking at signatures. They wouldn't let kari lake look at a sample of the signatures either. We need people to really understand what to look for and not get fooled by fake patsys

RTE, I agree with everything you said except for the 10's of millions and foreign people accessing machines.
That's not what I stated.

Biden was always projected to win the popular vote. It was not anticipated or expected trump would get more total votes than biden would. but still it was expected that trump wouldn't win the total vote count.

H.Clinton was predicted to win the 2016 election.The polls also indicated that she had a 90% chance to win.The polls are used to sway opinion not to illustrate accurate information.So in summation polls are bullschitt.

sydney powell and juiliani have gotten sued by dominion and they have LOST because they said things that were inaccurate.
This statement is meaningless in this discussion.

If you want to know if it was dominion you look at counties that had the system that vote the same way traditionally and you look at areas that didn't and vote the same way traditionally. you look for anamolies and patterns between areas that had dominion and didn't. you look for ballots that only have votes for the top of the ticket and leave off votes for down ballot candidates. There is ways of seeing this by looking at the vote in each area and figuring out what parts of the vote make no sense. when this analysis is done you find the machines weren't the predictor of the anomalies.
I can't make any sense of this.

its signature match, signature match, dear god its signature match!!!!
General Onore said it best "Don't get stuck on stupid.

Its why the georgia secretary of state promised to let everyone see the ballots, yet still refuses to this day to allow anyone to inspect the ballots. Same thing with Arizona. They don't want people looking at signatures. They wouldn't let kari lake look at a sample of the signatures either.
It's only one facet of the total strategy to steal the 2020 election.

We need people to really understand what to look for and not get fooled by fake patsys
A wise man would take his own advice.

Selection Code

Let My People Go:Rigged Voting Machines And Software.

There is also the suppression of information that helped citizens form their opinions about the 2020 election,you included.

I have more in my database,much more.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts