Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by beretzs
They did Ted. Get on the road!

Don’t tempt me….
I just sold a snowmachine, have $2200 in cash I haven’t put into the bank yet and have had a couple of beers.

They’re not open tomorrow, which is probably a good thing.

I have zero regrets about buying mine, only wish I’d picked up one of the close-outs from Whittaker. Consider this, if you don’t like it, there will be no trouble sending it down the road. Mine is a 6CM, and that’s perfect for me here.

By the time I had enough scraped together for a FC, the announcement that they were suspending production for a few months (late spring/early summer 2020?). The cupboard was pretty bare everywhere I was looking and the option I wanted was a threaded 7-08 and there were zero to be found. I called Whittaker’s and the only one they had left was a display model 6.5 Swede for $1453. They said it looked fine and sent it out to me and it’s been a tack driver.

Once I’m finishing shooting up my factory SST’s, I’ll see how it does with the Norma partition ammo. I have a bunch of 143 ELD-x’s on the shelf for after the partitions.

To the OP’s question, it was kind of tempting at one point to see what I could get for it when I saw one on GB listed at 2X I paid, but knowing me I would have ended up pouring it all onto something that wouldn’t have been much different except maybe in a 7-08.

Fear the crabcat.