Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled.

mike r
Yeah because countries that are “occupied or controlled” typically LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their occupiers and controllers, right? 😂

It’s hardly unusual for occupied countries to loathe their occupiers even if they’re occupied and controlled by the lovable agencies of the United States government.

If you equate our country with Russia you would probably be happier there. You may or may not have noticed that previously occupied countries are not clamoring to join the Russian Federation.

There are even books that are available in an audible version for the illiterate.
mike r
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Typical cop-out answer….you fail to understand that occupied countries don’t like those occupying them.

I’ll type this slowly so that as you massage your varicose veins you can keep up…..what occupied country loves their occupiers/controllers? I’ll try asking it in a different way for the exceptionally old and slow….What country is “clamoring” to be occupied? 😂

I’ll wait for you to search your audiobook library….

You might want to read a book about Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands as sort of a primer.

For more advanced reading check out South Korea and Japan.

Lol….you might actually want to get off your couch and visit those places instead of drawing your conclusions from “a book”. 😂.

They really love their colonial “occupiers”….if you’re using the USVI as your example of an “occupied nation” then you really need to try again and this time try to find something other than a pimple sized island that is “occupied” with something other than ass-loads of American cash. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~