Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Ok, so who has cashed out? You put how much in, and took how much out?

Profits?

Feel free to brag if applicable.

So who has pocketed profits?

Sold enough last week to pay off 2 small amounts left on heavy equipment loans which puts the company and us personally debt free. Using the rest of what I cashed out to head to Florida next week.
I’ll be buying the next sizable dip, and firmly believe there’s massive upside and potential to make $$ if you have the stomach for the volatility.
Didn’t do as well as I have on the NVDA I bought last August for $480+/- That’s around $900/share now.

Ok, It’s real and gains can be taken in cash, Nice..

It still scares me (ignorance) and why do i feel I’ve missed the boat? At this point I have to pass.

Easy button for me was setting up a Coinbase account,
then a seperate bank account with only my name on it, or if not make sure the coin base account is registered exactly like your bank account (middle initial or full name etc.) deposit cash into account, buy whatever crypto asset you’re interested in, when it goes up and you’re ready to sell, cash out and it’s back in my bank account in less than 24hrs available for use

There’s nothing hard or scary to it. Currency is dead, no one is going to want your gold in trade for food etc…until they figure out how to control it, BTC and others are the best thing that’s happened for freedom in the last 100 years. We can finally have our monetary system back if we embrace it.

Minimum initial investment?