Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
It may come as a surprise to you brilliant Middle East Experts that the brainwashed do not realize they are, in fact, brainwashed. Now, look in the mirror and blink!

After 75 years of brutal occupation, most Palestinians do indeed support Hamas (as does the rest of the world) for its strategic victory over Zionist domination. Their horrible sacrifice of 32,000 helpless murdered souls steels their will to resist and defeat their sadistic oppressors. They know they are finally winning.

Over 85% of Israelis favor Netanyahu's genocide and refusal to accept a Palestinian state. But they are leaving at alarming rate now as the Jewish state's economy falters, and the Arab states abandon them to their fate.

Israel is trapped between its own vulgar depravity and America's blind, subservient support, all that keeps them going. That is collapsing. A rich irony after $trillions in tribute to keep the rotten, ungrateful pests alive only bankrupted their stupid bitch, US!

I don't know what world you live in but I'm glad I am not a part of it. I actually worked around moslems for a few months in 2009 and I found many of the young interpreters we had employed to be smart and very knowledgeable about the world they have been kept away from. Unfortunately for America and them, Joe Biden and his team of retartds left them behind for the Taliban to slaughter. They joined our team and the democRATs let them down with fatal results.

With that in mind, I have no love for Hamas nor the Gazans. They have brought this doom upon themselves. The bottom line is they supported the wrong team.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.