Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Went into Sportmans today and they had their ZTs on sale. I picked up a couple of folders, one for my boy, one for his best friend. The top is is a 0770, bottom a 0357BW.

They’re both graduating this spring. My son is going to work for my friends cable/fiber optic laying/splicing company this summer. They’re both going to join the Air Force in the fall. Figured they should have a quality pocket knife to start out with. Gonna get both knives engraved for them. As long as they don’t lose them, they should last a long time!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Just don't show up for basic with that in their pocket. The drill Sgt's will have 2 new knifes to add to their collection.

kwg

They’ll be showing up with minimal amounts of items, that’s for sure! My buddy is a retired chief, and his brothers best friend is a retired Brigadier General. They’ve both had long sit downs with my boy getting him lined out. Don’t want to start off on the wrong foot! Haha!

In basic training, less is more. Less talking, more paying attention. Less to carry in, less to carry out. At least the boys got it from the top on how to be successful.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.