I'm looking for a easy to use flip cell phone that you can program to only receive calls from only the people/numbers in the contact list. Long story short is my Mom who is 93 has a flip phone and no matter how many times we tell her not to answer unknown callers she insists on answering and bitching them out or even talking to them and I'm afraid she's going to get scammed. She even will call back unknown call that she has received but missed.

We have her phone set up with all the family and friends contacts so the persons calling name is displayed. The only solution now is to block all calls except if they're in the contacts and her phone won't do that, I've asked the folks at the Verizon store.

We already have control of all her bank and investment accounts and she doesn't know any of the passwords but she still knows her social security number and the name of the banks she uses and her address.

Anyone here have experience with an easy to use phone like this? I've done some searching on line but don't want to go into this blind, so hoping someone here has some experiences in this.

Thanks
Mark

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box