We all have watched the unfolding events that have taken place for many years and in thinking on this after seeing the thread yesterday about the shake down of our tax payers by the Mexican government it set me to thinking of who is getting rich and how skillful they are at doing so.

Right now we have an ongoing theft of tax dollars going to the Ukraine. biden is big time in favor of that as well as many others. I have asked myself just how much of that money is coming back to those that favor sending it there. Then when you think of how it started is it such a stretch to imagine the entire thing being created by greedy power hungry people just so they can exploit the situation?

Now we have this new "crisis" with Mexico demanding money. The open border is what is being held over our heads and the Mexican government actually increasing the influx of illegals if we don't give in to their demands. They have the perfect person in the White House to do this with. Could it be that biden and his ilk not only are using this open border to increase their voter base, as many of us believe, but also to make themselves even richer by setting up a deal with the cartels and others to send some of that money back to their own private bank accounts.

So what will be the next created crisis to erode freedom and fleece the tax payers? They gave up a long time ago for a crisis to just take place and started them on their own, covid is a great example. I have to say it would be easy to underestimate just how low these people will stoop but not if you view them through the eyes of one that holds them in utter contempt.